Try my refreshing, homemade strawberry sorbet. It’s a fantastic summer time dessert. Intensely strawberry-flavored, soft and brilliantly red. It rivals any ice cream brand bought in a grocery store.
- no ice cream maker needed
- only 3 ingredients
- super easy to prepare
Strawberry SorbetCourse: DessertCuisine: PolishDifficulty: Very easy
The quickest, easiest and most intensely flavored strawberry sorbet.
500 g / 17.6 oz fresh strawberries
200 g / 7.1 oz sugar
freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons water
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, water and lemon juice. Let the ingredients simmer over very low heat until sugar dissolved into a thick syrup. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
- Meanwhile, rinse and hull the strawberries. Place whole berries in a bowl or pot and, using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Combine strawberry puree with syrup, transfer the mixture into an ice cream container of your choice and place in a freezer.
- After 2 hours blend the mixture using a stick blender and immediately put back in the freezer. Blend the ice cream 1 – 2 times more in hourly intervals. After every blending put the ice cream immediately back in the freezer. Thanks to the blending, the ice cream will have a homogeneous, smooth structure and will be easy to scoop out. Enjoy!