Tastes excellent with grilled meats or on a piece of crispy white bread.
Garlic - Herb Butter
- 1/2 – 1 garlic clove
- salt (who likes can use Fleur de Sel)
- 1 tsp of chopped thyme
- 1 tsp of chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp of tarragon
- 150g of / 5.3oz soft butter
- coarsely ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic, then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and using the flat side of a knife blade crush it into pulp.
- Combine garlic pulp and herbs with the butter, mixing all ingredients with a fork. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Place the butter in a piece of parchment paper or clear food wrap, wrap it up and form a log. Refrigerate.
[…] 150 g / 5.3 oz of garlic – herb butter […]