Scrambled eggs are perfect for a leisurely, hearty family breakfast. Below you will find the right ingredients and a simple method that will make your scrambled eggs irresistible.
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- white pepper
- 1 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 tbsp of butter
- In a bowl whisk the eggs until the egg-whites and the yolks are combined. Stir in the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan heat up oil and butter, lower the temperature slightly, pour in the egg mixture and allow it to set while stirring accasionally with spatula or a wooden spoon.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh chives or Italian parsley.
Scrambled eggs can be easily upgraded:
- Scrambled eggs with ham: add 2-4 slices of ham and slightly fry before adding the eggs.
- Scrambled eggs with champignons: clean and slice 4-8 champignons. Fry the sliced champignons in the heat up oil and butter before adding the eggs.
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon: Cut 100-150g of salmon into strips and add to the halfway set egg mixture and continue cooking.